Introducing our 100% Handcrafted Super Moisturizing Body Butter
Our Elegance Body Butter is a fantastic “whole body” skin moisturizer. It is fast absorbing, non greasy and full of ingredients your skin will love. Our Elegance Body Butter has a high content of high quality botanical oils and butters. Our body butters are soothing, with instant re-hydrating properties, protecting and moisturizing, ultra rich in nutrients and you’ll love the silky smooth feeling after you put it on. You won’t believe how smooth it makes your skin look instantly. It’s so healthy you could eat it, but don’t, let your skin eat it up!
We use fine natural ingredients that not only make your skin moist but soft, silky smooth and supple to the touch. We conscientiously formulate natural based body and skin care products. We use only high quality ingredients that are pH balanced and biodegradable. We use the finest Botanical Extracts, Shea Butter, Flower Extracts, Cucumber Extracts, Aloe, Vitamin A, B5 and E, Safflower Oil, and Cocoa Butter.
Our products are free of parabens, laurel sulfate, mineral oil and NO GMO’s used, NO animal testing and they are considered totally environmentally friendly.
It’s thicker than lotions and is extra effective at rejuvenating dry skin, whether used all over or only on problem patches, such as elbows and knees. it’s even a great for your face.
What’s the difference in our body butters and our lotions?
Our line of Elegance Lotions are similar to our body butters but are lighter (because they contain more water) and provide the thinnest type of application. We also add even more Vitamin A, C and E to our lotions to help skin cells rejuvenate faster. Typically our hands and face are exposed to more moisture and need added protection. We have formulated our lotion with that in mind.
What’s Best For Your Skin?
The answer to this question depends on your skin concern. Given that creams and lotions contain more water, if your skin is especially dehydrated, they may work better. As a rule of thumb, lotions usually work well on oily skin and creams on drier skin.
Other body butters are thicker and so they may stay on top of your skin longer which can help reduce loss of moisture, but doesn’t directly moisturize skin.
The Bottom Line
Our Elegance Body Butters will lubricate and soften your skin, helping to prevent further loss of moisture by creating a protective barrier.
Scents available: Crystal White, Limoncello, Vanilla Bean, Pikake- Hawaiian Wedding Flower, Sugar Cookie and Unscented
Acne, skin infections, wrinkles, fine line, dry skin, itchy skin
We do use a minimal amount of these ingredients below and I want you to know the reasons why we do.
Butylene Glycol –
- conditioning agent
- helps other products dissolve in water
- thins creams so they are easier to use
- has the ability to take moisture from the air and retain it
- keeps the product from drying out
- makes formulation more resistant to high humidity
- it is the least irritating of the glycols and has shown NO harmful effects from the ingredient at current levels and exposures
- has not been linked to any organ specific toxicity and it is not considered to be carcinogenic, unlike ethylene glycols
The CIR (Cosmetic Ingredient Review), WHO (World Health Organization) and the FDA have ALL found it to be safe.
- Amino Acid
- derived from natural sources, we use plant-based oils
- helps to thicken the product
- important cleansing properties
- helps oils and water mix to make product more absorbent and keep from separating
- helps product stay more potent when stored for extended time periods
- less shaking required prior to use